Foreword!  

Posted by Nikhil

Its been a while since I have been thinking about starting a blog. However I keep on procrastinating just by the thought that my laziness would never let me continue it..Frankly telling it was also the apprehension of being able to write decent stuff.. Its been a while since I have done that now.
So today finally after a lot of persuasion from my wife here I am, starting my very first blog... Actually she was the one who started the blog for me.

The name 'Labyrinth' comes from the very nature of human mind- a complex maze of thoughts..

I intend to share my labyrinth of thoughts here.. Hopefully this goes on for a while....

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 9:51 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Welcome to the Blogs' World!!! :)

July 13, 2008 at 11:15 AM

welcome....btw awesome background...

July 18, 2008 at 8:44 PM

All credit to my wife.....:)

July 18, 2008 at 9:21 PM

It gets addictive..trust me.

July 27, 2008 at 10:24 PM

Post a Comment